Please read this page carefully! This a sober event involving topics that are provocative in nature and at times, could be challenging to process. Bliss will require your body & mind to be fully present! So join us to experience true bliss.
The short answer is no. Bliss Boogie is proud to share that we are a sober event. We will find our bliss naturally, in nature, and as a community. Bring as many non-alcoholic drinks as you would like.
1439 HENDERSON TANYARD ROAD | PITTSBORO, NC 27312. This beautiful area is private woodland.
Adults over the age of 21 are welcome to attend Bliss Boogie. Anyone seeking open-minded and heart centered communication. Anyone willing to be present and leave behind social distractions & the status quo. Single or Partnered.
No, not in public areas. There will be no nudity allowed at Bliss Boogie, other than designated areas in the hot tubs.
No. Sex is not encouraged in any public space at Bliss Boogie. You can enjoy yourselves freely in private areas.
- A wagon/cart for moving camping gear (you'll be able to drive to the camping area).
- Comfortable walking shoes. There will be lots of walking.
- Shower shoes, towels
- Warm clothes for possible chilly nights.
- Water bottle, camp mug if you like. There are well water spigots throughout the site.
- Yoga mat - if you have one.
- Bathing suit, sarong, towel, flip flops. There are hot tubs that are clothing optional.
- Headlamp or flashlight for night walks.
- Camp showers if you have one. There are hot showers on site but there could be lines.
- Mosquito repellent or bug spray, especially if you are sensitive.
- Musical instruments - it's highly likely you’ll walk into an impromptu jam session or want to play around a campfire! Guitars, drums, tambourines, maracas, all appropriate.
- Yummy snacks and refreshments to keep you energized throughout the day.
- Your authentic, open and exploratory self.
Do NOT Bring:
- Pets. This is a no-pet venue, including ESA. Only documented service dogs are allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs, or other mind-altering substances.
- Judgment, cynicism, righteousness or a bad attitude!
The venue gates will open at:
11:00AM on Friday, April 5th, 2024.
Registration will be open:
Friday 4/5 - 11AM to 9PM
Saturday 4/6 - 8AM to 9PM
Please do not arrive early!
We won’t let you in early - no exceptions.
Gates will be closed from:
Friday at 9PM to Saturday at 8AM
All guests must check in upon arrival to receive a welcome packet and go through our orientation.
Begins 3PM on Friday, April 5th
Ends at 6PM on Sunday, April 7th
There will be no workshops or official activities at night from 1:00AM to 8:00AM. This is quiet time and we request that everyone respect that.
Everyone must vacate the premises by 5:30PM on Sunday, April 7th.
There are several accommodation options at the Bliss Boogie Festival:
1. Tent Camping: Bring your own choice of camping gear and build your home away from home. The camping area is centrally located with easily accessible water spigots.
2. Glamping Bell Tents (sleep 2-3): Comfortable luxurious bell tents, set up with bed, heater, and power. Regular and large options available in limited numbers.
3. Car Camping: A limited number of centrally located car camping spots will be available. Some will be mixed in with tent camping. Drive right up without having to haul your gear.
4. RV Sites with Hookups: Roll right in.
5. Local Area Hotels: If you'd rather stay in a local hotels, here are some options for you.
Hot Showers & Bathrooms are available throughout the venue. Please bring your own Toiletries & Towels!
- Bliss Boogie will have at least one food truck available each day.
- There will be coffee and snacks available throughout the day and evening.
- You can also bring your own food.
Our venue offers many amenities that will be available throughout the event:
- Sitting areas and places to chill
- Meditation labyrinth
- Hot tubs to relax and unwind
- Bathrooms with hot showers
- Healing Sanctuary for professional massage sessions
- Altars & designated areas to meditate
YES! Bliss Boogie is for everyone. You will have the opportunity to engage in community and meet new friends, strength existing relationships, or start a new one.
There is no WIFI at the venue. Cellular reception should be available, although we encourage you to stay connected in other ways during your weekend with us.
Take this opportunity to fully disconnect from technology. Reconnect with yourself, the people around you, and nature. It will be glorious and nourishing. We promise!
Bliss Boogie is mostly flat with gravel paths. We will have access to ADA shower and bathrooms on the grounds.